- Z80Em 1.2 (4-9-97)
- This package contains a portable Z80 emulator. It comes with an integrated single-step
debugger a portable disassembler and includes two engines: One written in pure C, which
can be used on just about every 32+ bit system, and one optimised for GCC/x86 (DJGPP,
Linux, FreeBSD). It can be used to emulate systems with multiple Z80s and systems with
several different CPUs. You can use in your own applications, as long as proper credit is
given, no profit is made and I am notified. If you want to use this code for commercial
purposes, e.g. using it in commercial projects, selling it, etc., please contact me.
- Z80Em bug list
- Please, look at it before sending bug reports.
- SB AWE32 routines for DJGPP (30/10/96)
- This package contains a module you can use in your own applications to support the SB
AWE32, as long as no profit is made. Though the module was designed for DJGPP, and not
tested with any other compiler, you will probably find it easy to port it. The routines in
this package are based on The Unofficial Sound Blaster AWE32 Programming Guide
written by Vince Vu a.k.a. Judge Dredd.
- Interrupt and stack handling routines for DJGPP
- This package contains a module that handles reentrant interrupt handlers and stack
allocation. You can use it in your own applications, as long as no profit is made and
proper credit is given.
- Routines to create screenshots in Windows Bitmap format
- This package contains a module that should make it easy to create screen shots. You can
use it in your own applications, as long as no profit is made and proper credit is given.