Please select the mirror closest to you: [Europe]
I currently work as a System Engineer at Ericsson
Telecommunications B.V. in Rijen, the Netherlands. My hobbies include video games,
especially older game consoles such as the ColecoVision, painting and programming. Some of
the programs I wrote can be found on this site.
If you wish to contact me, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can read and
write the following languages: Dutch, Swedish, (Brazilian) Portuguese and English. I can
also read French, and some German.
On this site
- M2000 is a portable P2000 emulator. Unix/X, Linux/SVGALib and MS-DOS versions are
- Vision-8 is a portable CHIP8 emulator. Unix/X, MS-DOS, Amiga, Coleco ADAM, MSX-1 and
ColecoVision versions are currently available.
- ADAMEm is a portable Coleco ADAM and ColecoVision emulator. Unix/X, Linux/SVGALib and
MS-DOS versions are available.
- Mission is a ColecoVision emulator for the MSX platform.
- fMSX MS-DOS
- fMSX MS-DOS is an MS-DOS port of Marat Fayzullin's
- Classic system development
- A collection of software I wrote for classic systems such as the ColecoVision and the
- Borland C++ Builder page
- Software I wrote using the Borland C++ Builder compiler.
- Some miscellaneous modules
- A portable Zilog Z80 emulator, an SB AWE32 library, and more..
- CWS DPMI
- A DPMI server needed to run several of the MS-DOS utilities on this site.
- Games Domain
- The ultimate video game related site on the web.
- An excellent resource for anyone interested in (foreign-) languages and cultures.
- Radio Netherlands
- Radio Netherlands transmits to all parts of the world, in Dutch, Papiamento, Indonesian,
English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Gemeente Breda
- The city I live in. If you happen to be in Holland and want to see something else than
Amsterdam, it's well worth a visit.
S„o Paulo city
- The city my girlfriend comes from. We both love it and hate it. It's the most
electrifying city I've ever been in, easily beating New York city e.g.. Unfortunately
though, it's a dangerous city and it's not easy living there.
- The most beautiful part of Europe: The Swedish west coast.
Search engines and catalogues